Candidates must have a love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the UK property industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content. The content will be based on all aspects of the UK property industry – breaking news/government announcements to ongoing issues within the industry
- Research & write various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently, meet deadlines and manage projects with many moving parts.
Successful candidates shall be hired on a freelance basis and will be paid per blog published at a competitive rate. At Ezylet we would require between 2-6 blogs per month per blogger & each blog to be between 350-500 words.