At Ezylet, we strive to make the rental process simpler for tenants, offering a one-stop solution, from helping you find your perfect rental property to supporting you through our Rent Guarantor Service.
This is why we have recently partnered with Revolut, a company that offer the ultimate digital banking alternative. Tenants, managing your finances just got a little bit easier!
Ezylet director, Paul Foy, said:
“At Ezylet, we’re all about simplifying the rental process for Landlords, but also Tenants. We’re delighted to be partnering with Revolut to offer a solution which will help to further simplify the rental process for Tenants and also the Landlord. It is a fantastic concept and one I believe will be very popular!”
So, what is Revolut?
Revolut is a digital banking alternative that allows you to spend fee-free globally, make free international ATM withdrawals and hold 16 currencies within one account.
Revolut has a free mobile app which is packed with technology to make managing your finances easier and includes features that enable you to split the bill in seconds and the ability to block or unblock your card in seconds. We have partnered with Revolut to provide an Ezylet branded Revolut card.
So, why is the Ezylet Revolut card perfect for me?
At Ezylet, we understand that being a tenant can be synonymous with stressful money management. The Ezylet Revolut card will ease this stress, allowing you to get on with enjoying your rental property. Here is what the card will offer you:
- Avoid any unnecessary arguments with housemates – the Revolut app means you can split bills at the touch of the button or get paid back instantly
- Send rent directly to your Landlord – with the Revolut app you can send rent directly to your Landlord without needing their bank details and you could even set up recurring payments every month. That’s one less thing to think about!
- Simplify your budgeting – the Revolut app allows you to categorise your spending so you don’t blow your entire wage at the start of the month!
- Stay secure – if your Revolut card is lost, misplaced or stolen you can freeze and unfreeze it instantly using the app
- Keep track of your spending – the Revolut app gives you instant payment notifications, straight to your phone
- Be in control – using the Revolut app you can turn ATM, online or contactless payments on or off at any time
- Travel – if you plan on leaving the UK you can continue to spend fee-free at the real exchange rate in over 130 currencies. Perfect if you fancy jetting off last minute or want to visit home.
- Send money abroad – Fast, free and secure, the Revolut app means you can transfer money abroad to more than 120 countries.
But, how much does it cost?
The Ezylet Revolut card is exclusively free for a limited period so sign up today and take advantage of this offer.
Fab, so how do I get my hands on one?
If the Ezylet Revolut card sounds like an easier way to manage your spending, then all you need to do is sign up for your card here. It couldn’t be simpler!
For all of our latest updates and news, make sure you’re following Ezylet on Facebook or Twitter! If inspiration is what you’re looking for, check out our Instagram.